Ever walked into a cosmetics store, and felt overwhelmed by the sheer selection of skincare products on endless rows, shelves, and counters? We get product recommendations from our friends, social media and even beauty advisors in-store. But ultimately, we seem to still be experimenting with our skin.
Skincare trial-and-error is like going to the doctor’s and getting diarrhoea medicine to cure a fever. Plus, off-the-shelf skincare doesn’t consider critical factors beyond skin type that affect our skin.
The good news is that we’re here to help! Our skincare assessment is designed to account for your lifestyle and environmental factors, and curate personalised skincare suited for you!
We’re also taking the toxins and cruelty out of skincare.
What is Personalised Skincare?
It’s simple. Personalised skincare starts with you— skincare with the right, active ingredients for your skin needs, based on your skin, lifestyle and environment.
Say hello to a new era of skincare, a personalised solution because we’re all tired of experimenting with products for our skin!
Here’s how it works:
- Take our 2-min skin assessment and upload a selfie.
- Our algorithm decodes your skin needs.
- Review your recommended personalised regimen and ingredients that are right for your skin.
- Add to cart and checkout. (No stress! There’s a 100% money-back guarantee.)
- We’ll make your products with love in Switzerland. 🇨🇭
- Yours, delivered to your doorstep. Happy skin = happy you!
The Benefits of Personalised Skincare
Where do we even begin? The benefits are endless.
No more trial-and-error: Give your skin the ingredients it actually needs and feel the difference!
Spend less, save more: Spend less time on your skincare routine daily, and save money by not splurging it on skincare that doesn’t work for you.
Our personalised skincare regimen is simple and easy to follow:
- Day routine: Eye serum → face serum → day cream
- Night routine: Eye serum → face serum → night cream
It’s hassle-free: Let us take care of your skin so you can finally focus on the things that matter!
Questions? We're here for you. Hit us up in the comments below :-)